Water Filtration Systems
The best way to ensure pure, healthy drinking water is through professional installation of a water filtration system.
Safe Filtered Water
Water filters are the best way to provide safe, filtered water to every water tap in your home to keep you and your family safe from harmful chemicals and pollutants, as well as harmful protozoa, single cell creatures that are resistant to chlorine and can cause gastrointestinal problems.
Below are a few links to some of the few brands that we offer:
Water filters have many additional benefits such as helping with dry skin, spotted glassware, high water & heating bills, bad smells, high iron content, acid water, hard water, bad tasting water and other issues, we can install a water filtration system that will work best for your situation.
The Water Filtration Processes
The water filtration process involves removing small particles like sediment, manganese, iron, chlorine and gases such as hydrogen sulfide from the water. Water runs through the filtration system which retains the contaminants as the water flows through. Chemical processes use a reaction called adsorption, in which the atomic charge of the carbon and other media causes the contaminants to abandon their bond with the water and chemically attach to the media.
The Benefits of Installing a Water Filtration System:
- Provides a continuous supply of filtered water for your home
- Water tastes better
- Removes harmful impurities that have been linked to disease, dirt, silt, clay and other sediments from the water
- Neutralizes acidic water to prevent staining and corrosion
- Removes iron to prevent staining
- Removes sulfur, which can cause a rotten egg smell
- Minimizes unpleasant odors, including the common chlorine smells