We’re Hiring! Find available positions below.
We are hiring plumbers with at least 4 years of plumbing experience. Don’t miss this opportunity to grow in your career at a company you will love.
As a journeyman plumber you must be able to assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, gas, or drainage systems, according to specifications or plumbing codes in both residential and commercial settings.
We are open 24/7 so each plumber is required to be on call for a one week at a time. This time rotates with the other Journeyman Plumbers.
If you are qualified, please call 801-330-5383 to schedule an interview.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspecting structure, locating and marking positions of pipes, connections, and passage holes for pipe in walls and floors.
- Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures.
- Testing pipes by filling them with water or air and reads gauges to determine whether the system is working accurately.
- Installing and repairing plumbing fixtures.
- Training and managing a team of Apprentice Plumbers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess your own set of small tools.
- Ability to pass a background check without instances of theft or fraud.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to properly complete job paperwork.
- 35% of labor cost for commission jobs.
- Hourly pay dependent on experience.
- Seasonal bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time, Commission