Tankless Water Heaters For Utah Homeowners
Get endless hot showers form your new tankless water heater in your Utah home! Keemer Plumbing installs tankless water heaters in our Salt Lake City & Utah county metro areas. There are huge benefits and savings as you will see on this page. This is the most affordable way to make hot water!
The Benefits Of Tankless Water Heater For Utah Homeowners
- Will not run out of hot water
- Endless long hot showers
- Fill up your bathtub without experiencing cold water
- Family members can take showers one after another
- No risk of being scaled from overly hot water
- Fresh water as opposed to water that has been heated and in a tank
- Space saving unit with ease of serviceability
- And more
How Do Tankless Water Heaters Work In Utah?
Traditional tanked water heaters have to to keep a tank of water hot 24/7/365. Unlike a tankless unit here in Utah only heats water on demand. This equates to the unit only turning on when hot water is called for.
How A Tankless Water Heaters Works:
- The unit is on but at idle / resting mode not making hot water
- When the hot water is requested the cold water enters the unit and triggers the gas or electric element to ignite
- Water gets heated and sent to the end user
- The tankless unit maintains the set desired temperature until the demand for hot water stops
- The unit goes back into the idle / resting mode
Energy Efficiency Of Tankless Water Heaters For Utah Homeowners
The differance between a tanked and tankless water heater in Utah is huge! A typical water heater has a 30, 40 or 50 gallon tank that needs to be heated all of the time. The tankless only needs to heat the circulating water on demand. This is only at the time of use. Your old water heater is running all of the time vs the new one that is just a few hours per day. There is a big differance between the two!
Energy Efficiency Of Going Tankless
- Most tankless units are 30% – 40% more efficient over tanked water heaters
- Leaves a very small of an environmental footprint
- The cost to operate a tankless unit is much less as it only heats water as it is used
- These units are extremely energy efficient and will provide you significant energy savings
- Lasts over 15 – 25 years
Utah Tankless Water Heater Installation
With a call or text to 801-330-5383 we will get your tankless water installed asap. Our Utah plumber technicians will get you a free tankless water heater estimate in writing.
Tankless Water Heater Service and Repair in Utah
Keemer Plumbing is a certified Utah Master Plumber. We have the training to service and maintain your new tankless water heater. Though they do not need much service it is important to have someone that is certified to do so.
FREE Estimate & Financing
Here at Keemer Plumbing we have the famed Utah EZ Pay 1% payment financing. That means a new unit that is $2,000 installed is only $20 per month! Or a new $4,000 tankless unit is only $40 per month! We make the dream affordable for you and your family. We service both Salt Lake and Utah county metro areas.