Second Year Plumbing Apprentice Wanted!
Time To Love Your Job!
We Are Offering An Exciting Opportunity With A Growing Local Utah Company
Come join our growing Keemer Plumbing family business. We are a locally owned and operated family plumbing company. With this said, we are offering some of the best compensation plans and benefits around Utah.
We are looking for self-motivated, reliable Two Year Apprentice Plumbers who have positive attitudes for these full-time positions. If you are looking for stability and long-term growth, this is an opportunity to advance your career. We are a very successful growing plumbing company in Salt Lake Valley. We are looking to build long-term relationships.
Keemer Plumbing Offers Great Pay + A Great Working Environment.
This You Will Love About Us!
Hourly Pay/Base On Experience +
Based upon your experience you will be paid hourly plus many benefits that we have listed below!
What We Are Looking For
We are currently looking for Two Year Apprentice Keemer Team Member Plumber who can help run residential re-pipes and remodels. You may also be responsible for taking after-hours emergency calls in a one-week rotation with the other Plumbers on our team.
As a Keemer Team Plumber, you will assemble, install or repair pipes, fittings fixtures for heating, water, gas or drainage systems. We do this according to specifications or plumbing codes in both residential and commercial settings.
Must have at least two years of plumbing experience. We provide services along the Wasatch Front and surrounding areas for residential, commercial, remodeling and plumbing services. Qualified applicants can call / text us at 801.330.5383 to schedule an interview.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Two Year Apprentice
• Work with lead team member to complete all general plumbing in-home or business & service calls
• Know how to establish customer rapport.
• Work with lead team member to troubleshoot plumbing system malfunctions and upsell to address needs.
• Present yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
• Communicate with the Keemer Plumbing office lead team member team to ensure the overall success of the job.
• Maintain a clean, organized job site and clean, well-inventoried company truck with your lead team member.
• Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, etc.
• Be accurate and timely with invoices, receipts & time submittal
• Inspect structures, locate and mark positions of pipes, connections and passage holes for pipe in walls and floors.
• Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
• Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures.
• Test pipes by filling them with water or air and reading gauges to determine whether the system is working accurately.
• Install and repair plumbing fixtures.
What We Will Love About You!
• Two years experience is a plus.
• Ability to pass a background check without instances of theft or fraud.
• Possession of your own set of small tools.
• Knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
• Hands-on training and work are required.
• Familiar with plumbing systems including the ability to draw simple diagrams, read blueprints and other diagrams.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communications.
• Ability to properly complete job paperwork.
• High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
• Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
• Engaging personality that blends well the team and with a fast-paced environment.
• A contributor who loves to win as a team.
• Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
You, Will Love, To Offer Our Utah EZ Pay Financing
This exciting financing option will allow you to help homeowners update their plumbing systems with ease. Add life enhancements such as water filtration, water softeners, bathroom or kitchen remodel and many others our growing company offers.
Our Benefits You Will Love!
- Awesome Income Potential
- Seasonal Bonuses
- Paid Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Gym Reimbursement
- Work Shirts
- and more to come!
We Would Love To Hear From YOU!
Yes, we are looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you for your time and consideration. Let’s talk about how we can build a future together! From the whole Team at Keemer Plumbing LLC. Call/Text TODAY: 801.330.5383 TODAY!