How Much Will Repiping My Home Cost?
This is a question we are often asked. In general the prices for repipe in Utah range form $5,000 to $15,000. Below are a few factors in determining a price:
- The location of the water coming into your home
- How many bathrooms do you have
- Where are they located
- Where is the kitchen located
- Do you have expensive paneling over the sheetrock
- Each home is different this is why a visual inspection is needed to determine pricing
Free Repipe Estimate
Utah homeowners investing in a residential repipe is something you’ll probably only have to do once. Quality repiping in a home can last more and often over then 50 years. There are many options you have as a homeowner when selecting materials for your repipe. We will help you make the best choice.
At Keemer Plumbing, we take this potential confusion and turn it to your advantage. To make your job affordable we have the famed Utah EZ Pay financing with many exciting options.
We draw from our vast experience in residential repiping. We will help you decide on materials, design, and we guide you with information every step of the way.