Journeyman Plumber Jobs
Time To Love Your Job!
Journeyman Plumber Jobs – Offering An Exciting Opportunity With A Growing Company
Come join our growing Keemer Plumbing family business. We are a locally owned and operated family plumbing company. We know that you have options to choose from for journeyman plumber jobs. With this said, we are offering some of the best compensation plans and benefits around.
We are looking for self-motivated, reliable Journeyman Plumbers who have positive attitudes for these full-time positions.
If you are looking for stability and long-term growth, this is an opportunity to advance your career. We are a very successful growing plumbing company in Salt Lake Valley. We are looking to build long-term relationships.
Keemer Plumbing Offers Two Exciting Compensation Plans to Choose From.
This You Will Love About Us!
Based on experience, it ranges from 30 – 35%. If you choose to be on a straight commission basis, this plan might be for you. This plumber must be able to estimate and sell jobs and will be paid commission on all jobs he sells then installs.
Hourly/Base Pay +
Based upon experience will be paid $20 – 35/hour plus up-sell commissions
Check out this exciting up-sell example:
Imagine you are in a home for a service call paid hourly and you notice that the water heater is old and needs updating.
You then recommend to the homeowner that a tankless water heater is a great option so their showers will never go cold. After some discussion, the homeowner agrees to your estimate, of say $3,000.
Once the project is completed and paid, you will receive 10% of the $3,000 sale. This would be an additional $300, on top of your hourly pay to do the job.
What We Are Looking For
We are currently looking for a Journeyman Plumber who can run residential re-pipes
and remodels. You may also be responsible for taking after-hours emergency calls in a one-week rotation with the other Journeyman Plumbers on our team.
As a Journeyman Plumber, you will assemble, install or repair pipes, fittings fixtures for heating, water, gas or drainage systems. We do this according to specifications or plumbing codes in both residential and commercial settings.
Journeyman Plumber Jobs Experience
Must have at least four years of plumbing experience. We provide services along the Wasatch Front and surrounding areas for residential, commercial, remodeling and plumbing services. We believe that we have the best Journeyman Plumber Jobs in the greater Salt Lake Utah area! Qualified applicants can call Patrick at 801.330.5383 to schedule an interview.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Journeyman Plumber oversees apprentice
• Complete all general plumbing in-home or business & service calls
• Know how to establish customer rapport to up-sell the right products and services.
• Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot plumbing system malfunctions and upsell to address needs.
• Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and/or maintenance plans.
• Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
• Present yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
• Communicate with the office team to ensure the overall success of the business.
• Maintain a clean, organized job site and clean, well-inventoried truck.
• Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, etc.
• Be accurate and timely with invoices, receipts & time submittal
• Inspect structures, locate and mark positions of pipes, connections and passage holes for pipe in walls and floors.
• Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
• Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures.
• Test pipes by filling them with water or air and reading gauges to determine whether the system is working accurately.
• Install and repair plumbing fixtures.
• Train and manage your team of Apprentice Plumbers.
What We Will Love About You!
• Journeyman’s License and four years experience a plus.
• Ability to pass a background check without instances of theft or fraud.
• Possession of your own set of small tools.
• Knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
• Hands-on training and work are required.
• Familiar with plumbing systems including the ability to draw simple diagrams, read blueprints and other diagrams.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communications.
• Ability to properly complete job paperwork.
• High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
• Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
• Engaging personality that blends well the team and with a fast-paced environment.
• A contributor who loves to win as a team.
• Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
You, Will Love, To Offer Our Utah EZ Pay Financing
This exciting financing option will allow you to help homeowners update their plumbing systems with ease. Add life enhancements such as water filtration, water softeners, bathroom or kitchen remodel and many others our growing company offers.
Our Benefits You Will Love!
- Awesome Income Potential
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Gym Reimbursement
- Work Shirts
- Company Truck (drive to and from work)
- and more to come!
We Would Love To Hear From YOU!
Yes, we are looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you for your time and consideration. Let’s talk about how we can build a future together! From the whole Team at Keemer Plumbing LLC. Call/Text: 801.330.5383 TODAY!