Free Home Plumbing Inspection
Are you a homeowner in Salt Lake or Utah counties? Would you like a free plumbing inspection at you home? If so we are here to help! All you have to do is call or text: 801-330-5383 and we will come out to your home. Yes you read that correctly, for free!
What Is Included In My Free Home Plumbing Inspection?
- Water pressure
- Piping (pipes)
- Water heater
- Bath & showers
- Kitchen & bath sinks
We will come to your home and perform a thorough inspection. This will be for your entire plumbing system.
Free Home Plumbing Inspection Piping
Through your home there are many pipes. They run in all sorts of different directions. We will personally view and inspect as many as we can.
Free Home Piping Plumbing Inspection
- Look for copper pipes with green copper oxide buildup
- Inspecting for galvanized pipes showing rust stains
- Test and check the the water pressure
- Look at your outside hose bibs for drips and potential freezing issues
Water heaters are a complex piece of plumbing equipment in your home. This system is responsible for heating water in your home 24/7/365. They have a system of temperature controls and other safety features built in them. They have to work together to make hot water.
Home Water Heater Inspection Procedure
- Water heater without expansion tanks
- Seismic strapping Utah code
- Pop off valves
- Pans and drains for water heaters
- Flue stacks safety issues
- Fresh air intake for gas water heaters
- Gas lines
- Rust issues signs of leaks
Toilet Free Home Plumbing Inspection
The toilet in your home is often ignored until there is a problem. We will look flushing issues as well as the start of leaks. We will also make water saving recommendations.
Toilet Inspection Procedure
- Look for signs of leaks inside the tank from rusting bolts
- Check the filler line
- Check the base for signs of wax seal failure
- Make sure the plumbing hardware in the tank are working correctly
Bathtub & Shower Free Home Plumbing Inspection
Bathtubs and showers alike have to deal with descending water. That water can get into many cracks in the grout or seams and cause rot or leaking issues. The plumbing hardware can also cause issues.
Bath & Shower Inspection Procedure
- Inspect for dripping tub body faucets
- Look under tub if possible for leaking issues
- We will look for signs of water penetration issues
- Make sure the shower/bath body is working correctly
- Tub filler bib is sucure and shows no signs of leaks
- Inspect that the shower head is installed correctly
Kitchen & Bath Sinks
Kitchen and bathroom sinks can be a challenge. They have two pressured filler lines. They both also have drains with traps. Kitchen sinks will sometimes have a disposal that handles water. Also a dishwasher pressured line and drain. So needless to say they have a lot going on underneath.
Kitchen & Bath Sink Inspection Procedure
- Check the angle stop valves for leaks
- Inspect pressured filler tubes
- Look at the drains for signs of leaks
- Make sure the traps are draining
- Disposals are not leaking
- Dishwasher lines are in place and no issues
Final Plumbing Report
We will inspect your entire plumbing system. Then we will render a final plumbing report inspection. This way you will know what need to be addressed so you do not have any issues.
Keemer Plumbing Is Here To Help
Our company Keemer Plumbing is here to help Utah homeowners. We service both Salt Lake and Utah counties. We offer the famed Utah EZ Pay financing to make your job affordable. Get your free home plumbing inspection by calling to texting us at: 801-330-5383