When you find yourself with a drain cleaning issue. If water overflowing into your home or business, call us, we are here to help. As you’ve tried other options such as plunging or choose not to use drain cleaner chemical solutions, such as Drain-O. You can rely on help from Keemer Plumbing to take care of the problem.
Most importantly we are a licensed and insured plumbing company in the Salt Lake Utah area. We know how incredibly frustrating it can be to deal with a clogged drain. Not to worry, as Keemer Plumbing is just a call or text away: 801-330-5383 – 24/7/365.
Drain Cleaning Service and Repair Including:
- Kitchen Drains – Grease, soap, and food can take a toll on your kitchen drain system, causing clogging and slowing drainage over time.
- Bath & Shower Drains – A slowing of the drain in your shower or bathtub is usually caused by soap and hair buildup. Water should drain within a few minutes after using your tub or shower, if not, you may need a drain cleaning or repair.
- Bathroom Sink Drains – Toothpaste, soap, grime, and hair can result in slow draining or a clogged bathroom sink that needs cleaning or repair.
- Toilet Drains – A toilet can become clogged when facial tissues, baby wipes, sanitary products or other items. They don’t disintegrate like toilet tissue it does when flushed down the toilet. We have methods of clearing the items from the toilet drain, allowing it to flow freely once again.
- Floor Drains – Drains in laundry rooms, basements, older bathrooms, garages, patios, and driveways. They are installed to receive water and help prevent flooding. These types of drains are typically equipped with a trap. The trap should have water in it to keep any odors and sewer solids from leaving. We recommend water be poured down these drains periodically, especially if you ever smell an odor. Regular cleaning of these drains is recommended to prevent major clogs.
Call Us ASAP
If you think you might be having a problem with your main sewer line, we will come to diagnose and solve any issues you might have. Learn more on our Sewer Main information web page.
Contact Us For Fast Service
Keemer Plumbing services the entire Wasatch Front! You can send us a text message or call us at 801-330-5383 or email us today! We will get your drain cleaning done and unclogged asap!