Dealing with Blocked & Clogged Drains
When you find yourself with a blocked or clogged drain, or water overflowing into your home or business, we can help. When chemical solutions such as Drain-O are not enough, you can rely on help from Keemer Plumbing, a licensed, insured plumber.
Drain Cleaning Service and Repair Including:
- Kitchen Drains – Grease, soap and food can take a toll on your kitchen drain system, causing clogging and slowing drainage over time.
- Bath & Shower Drains – A slowing of the drain in your shower or bathtub is usually caused by soap, hair buildup. Water should drain within a few minutes after using your tub or shower; if not you may need a drain cleaning or repair.
- Bathroom Sink Drains – Toothpaste, soap, grime and hair can result in slow draining or a clogged bathroom sink which needs cleaning or repair.
- Toilet Drains – A toilet can become clogged when facial tissues, baby wipes, sanitary products or other items which don’t disintegrate as toilet tissue does has been flushed down the toilet. We have methods of clearing the items from the toilet drain, allowing it to flow freely once again.
- Floor Drains – Drains in laundry rooms, basements, older bathrooms, garages, patios and driveways are installed to receive water to prevent flooding. These types of drains are typically equipped with a trap that should have water in it to keep any odors and sewer cases from leaving so it is a good idea to pour water down these drains periodically, especially if you ever smell an odor. Regular cleaning of these drains is recommended to prevent major clogs.
If you think you might be having a problem with your main sewer line, we will come diagnose and solve any issues you might have learn more on our Sewer Main information web page.
Contact Us For Service
We service the Wasatch Front! You can send us a text message or call us at: 801-330-5383 or email us today! We will get your drain unclogged asap!