Notice To Our Customers
In light of the recent developments and ongoing efforts to reduce the spread of COVID -19. The health and safety of all our customers, crews and staff is of utmost importance.
We are actively following the guidelines and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC). As well as the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local, state and federal agencies. Our enhanced measures include the following:
- Crew members washing and disinfecting their hands before entering customers homes
- All tools will be disinfected before and after use
- Crew members will avoid shaking hands with customers for the time at hand
- Any crew members who have any sign of illness will not be working
- We will reschedule any job if someone in the customer is or has been ill
- Person to person social distancing with all members and occupants will be observed while crew members are in and at customers homes
Should you been feeling well for any reason, we ask that you recedual your job till you feel 100% better.
Thank you for your understanding and support. Be safe!